UPSC civil services admit card 2014, upsc civil services main admit card 2014, upsc civil services hall ticket 2014, upsc civil services main hall ticket 2014.
As per the recent report Union Public Service Commission has going to release the UPSC Civil Services main written exam admit card 2014 or UPSC civil services main exam hall ticket 2014 on their official portal. In the last couple of months Union Public Service Commission has issued an notification for UPSC civil services main exam 2014 on their official website, after listening the exam notification lots of candidate had eagerly filled UPSC Civil service main online application form and now they are eagerly waiting for their UPSC Civil service admit card 2014 or UPSC main admit card 2014.
UPSC Civil Services main exam admit card 2014 report
As you had already know that Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Civil Services Main exam for aspirants who want to qualify Pre written exam, and Pre written exam is to be held on 14th December 2014. Every year Union Public Service Commission had conduct the Civil Service main exam in All Over India, and the UPSC conduct the Civil service exam in two phases.
Phase I exam can consist Civil Service exam is Preliminary exam and Phase II can consist UPSC Civil Services Main exam. All appeared aspirants will have to qualify the Preliminary exam and then qualified candidate will eligible to appear in the UPSC Civil service Main exam, at the time of main exam candidate must have valid ID card to get entry in the CS Main exam which was conducting by UPSC.
UPSC Civil Service main exam pattern 2014
- paper I can consist Essay which consist 250 marks.
- paper II can consist General Studies which consist 250 marks
- paper III can consist General Studies II which consist 250 marks.
- paper IV can consist General Studies III which consist 250 marks.
- paper V can consist General Studies IV which consist 250 marks
- paper VI can consist Optional Subject paper I which consist 250 marks
- paper VII can consist Optional Subject paper II which consist 250 marks
To complete all the above mentioned paper three hour time duration will be provided to complete the UPSC Civil Service main exam 2014.
Download UPSC Civil Services main exam admit card 2014
- First of all aspirants will have to logon to the official webpage at www.upsc.gov.in.
- Then at the home page click on the UPSC Civil Services main exam admit card/hall ticket 2014.
- The UPSC Civil Service Main exam hall ticket will appear on your screen.
- Now candidate can take the print out for further uses.
Click here to download UPSC civil Services main exam admit card 2014
The UPSC Civil Service Man exam admit card 2014 is very essential for appeared aspirants by which they can easily get the entry in the examination hall, without admit card candidate are not eligible to give any type of exam.